• Tax Planning and Preparation
• Audits, Reviews & Compilations
• Contruction, Auto Dealerships, and Distribution Industries
• Business Management Consulting
• Estate and Succession Planning
Robert joined Bertz, Hess & Co. LLP in 1969, after several years of experience with a national firm. He is a graduate from King’s College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. He served as managing partner of the firm for many years, and performs extensive management consulting services with a number of clients, as well as a broad array of tax, accounting, and estate planning services.
Robert is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). In his free time, he enjoys boating and spending time at the Chesapeake Bay. Robert and his wife reside in Lancaster.